Saturday 4 January 2014

I know what love is!

I know what seeing is! As I saw you that day for the first time, So I know what liking is!
I know what striking is! As I stroke stone against stone, So I know what the spark is!
I know what rubbing is! As I rubbed heart against heart, So I know what love is!
I know what caring is! As I had been used to it since we met, So I know what soft touch is!
I know what fire is! As I had been burning along with you, So I know what nectar is!
I know what compassion is!  As I have experienced it with you. So I know what affection is!
I know what addiction is! As I have been addicted to the smell of you, So I know what obsession is!
I know what memory is!  As I have experienced the break up, So I know what the hurt is!
I know what mistake is!  As I have been the victim of missjudgement , So I know what reconciliation is!
I know what longing is! As I have suffered from emptiness, So I know what she is!

I know what losing is! As I have lost in the rough wind, So I know what I miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment